About the Clearinghouse
Community sector organisations often need to spend extensive time searching for relevant resources and training opportunities to further develop their capacity. The VCOSS Training and Development Clearinghouse is a centralised, user-friendly and community sector-specific service designed to assist community sector organisations to do this quickly and simply.
The VCOSS Clearinghouse includes:
- A database of trainers recommended by community sector organisations for capacity building assistance
- Access to free and subsidised capacity building training
- Information and support for community sector organisations wanting to engage a skilled volunteer
- A free monthly e-newsletter PIECES containing the latest information on training and development opportunities and resources for community organisations
- A list of resources and quick guides for finding resources, such as skilled volunteers, IT assistance, funding, second-hand office furniture
- A calendar of low cost training, conferences, seminars and events.
All information provided on this website is backed up by friendly Clearinghouse staff who are available to provide information and referral over the phone and/or face-to-face.
Subscribe to the PIECES e-newsletter.
Contact VCOSS for further information – T: 03 9235 1000