CSA Governance Support Program
Through a partnership between Chartered Secretaries Australia (CSA) and the VCOSS Clearinghouse, pro bono governance support and resourcing is available to eligible referred small community organisations in Victoria.
This support may be in the form of:
- Governance audits to establish current levels of board operational compliance
- Provision of information and advice about board member duties and responsibilities
- Mentoring of volunteer company secretaries already working with community organisations
- Preparation of documentation – templates for board agendas; papers and minutes; board and committee charters; policies; delegations of authority
- Assistance with annual report preparation and other statutory reporting
- Provision of the services of a voluntary company secretary on an as-needs basis
- Small to medium not-for-profit organisation based in Victoria (<15 FTE, <$2m annual revenue)
- Support needed with governance issues
- Governance needs of the organisation must fit within the services provided by the CSA program
(all projects must be able to be matched with pro bono support provider)
To learn more about this program, please contact Hayley Peck at the VCOSS Clearinghouse at email@example.com or on 9654 5050.
Link to: Chartered Secretaries Australia (CSA) website
(please note all referrals to this program must be made through the VCOSS Clearinghouse)