Critical vaccine resources
- Victorian vaccine rollout hub
- Federal Vaccine rollout overview: including links and resources
- When will I get a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Patient consent form for vaccination (disability and aged care)
- COVID vaccine videos and explainers (including AUSLAN videos)
This information session was recorded lived on February 24th 2021, with Professor Benjamin Cowie and Jade Hart, senior advisors to Victoria’s COVID-19 Immunisation Program.
Information for workplaces
- DHHS has established a streamlined process to manage the distribution of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for members of the community sector. Demand for PPE is very high at the moment, and the government is urging community organisations to source PPE independently before making a request. DHHS has also developed guidelines and a risk assessment checklist for workers in how to use PPE properly for face-to-face interactions with clients.
Working for Victoria
Community sector organisations can now register for the Victorian Government’s Working for Victoria job creation program. This scheme helps workers who have lost jobs as a consequence of COVID-19, and other Victorians seeking work, to find new opportunities in critical roles supporting the community. The government will pay each worker’s salary plus on-costs for six months. Some large organisations have already been directly invited to submit proposals, but others can do so until mid-May.
HSHPIC Meeting Summaries
The Human Services and Health Partnership Implementation Committee (HSHPIC) COVID-19 Response Group is meeting fortnightly. An informal summary will be published following each meeting. You can learn more about HSHPIC here.