This popular Board Induction webinar is ideal for new board members or those looking for a refresher on their roles and responsibilities. Our expert lawyers will talk you through the top legal issues faced by boards and help you understand the basic elements of good governance.
What we’ll cover:
- The main legal duties of board members
- The standards the law sets for decision-making as board members
- The importance of your organisation’s legal status, rules and legal purpose
- Other key legal issues to consider as a board member
What you’ll receive
- 75-minutes of plain-language training from an expert lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Opportunity to submit questions
- Information on further resources and support
- $30 – $50 + Eventbrite booking fee
Details of how to access the webinar will be sent 3-5 days prior to the webinar.
The content of the webinar is legal information only and is not legal advice.
Can’t make it – not a problem
- Register today and we’ll send you the recording for you to access at a time that suits you.
Please note the webinar time listed is Australian Eastern Daylight Time – if you’re listening from a different time zone please adjust the time accordingly.
Here’s what past participants said about our webinars
- “Very practical guidance and lots of access to resources and links etc to help in the future!”
- “Webinars make it a lot more convenient and I would definitely recommend others to attend your webinars.”
- “Really clear, concise and accessible information. Thank you!”
Time & Date
January 28 @ 12:45 pm - January 28 @ 2:00 pm
The cost of this event is: $32.49 - $132.24
This event has been organised by: