Brimbank City Council is calling on the community to support people in need by donating non-perishable food items as part of Anti-Poverty Week, Sunday 13 October to Saturday 19 October 2019.
The food items will be collected and distributed through Lentara Uniting Care – Sunshine Mission and Tin Shed’s Food Relief Service in St Albans.
Anti-Poverty Week is a national campaign that aims to strengthen our understanding of the causes and impacts of poverty and hardship around the world and in Australia.
Donations can be made at the following locations until Friday 18 October:
- Kororoit Creek Neighbourhood House – 61A Selwyn Street, Albion
- Cairnlea Community Hub – 59 Carmody Drive, Cairnlea
- CommUnity Plus Neighbourhood House – 822 Ballarat Road, Deer Park
- Hunt Club Community & Arts Centre – 775 Ballarat Road, Deer Park
- Delahey Community Centre – 80 Copperfield Drive, Delahey
- St Albans Leisure Centre – 90 Taylors Road, Keilor Downs
- Good Shepherd House – 168 Main Rd East, St Albans
- St Albans Community Centre – 33 Princess Street, St Albans
- St Albans Community Youth Club ‘Tin Shed’ – 309A Main Rd East, St Albans
- Westvale Community Centre – 45 Kings Road, St Albans
- Brimbank Community and Civic Centre – 301 Hampshire Road, Sunshine
- Duke St Community House – 27 Duke Street, Sunshine
- Sunshine Leisure Centre – 5 Kennedy Street, Sunshine
- West Sunshine Community Centre – 25 Kermeen Street, West Sunshine
- Sydenham Neighbourhood House – Level 1, 1 Station Street, Taylors Lakes
For more information visit brimbank.vic.gov.au or call 9249 4000.
Time & Date
October 13, 2019 @ 8:00 am - October 18, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
The cost of this event is: Free
This event has been organised by: