Data, we all have it, we all use it, but how do we govern it?
Strong data governance presents real opportunities for community organisations. Responsible collection, storage, management and use of data can enable organisations to innovate, improve processes and gain a competitive edge. It is also an internal ‘insurance policy’ to protect an organisation and its key stakeholders.
In this 75 minute webinar, Justice Connect will be joined by a key member of Clyde & Co’s leading cyber and data privacy team to discuss all things data governance, in particular how your organisation can make sure it has strong data governance practices in place.
What we’ll cover:
- Snapshot of the cyber landscape – what’s happening in Australia and across the world?
- What is data governance and why is it so important?
- A roadmap to strong data governance – what does good data governance look like in your organisation?
- Best practice, top tips and further resources
What you’ll receive:
- 75-minutes of plain-language training from an expert lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Opportunity to submit questions
- Information on further resources and support
From $30 per person.
Details of how to access the webinar will be sent 3-5 days prior to the webinar.
The content of the webinar applies nationally and is legal information only, not legal advice.
Can’t make it – not a problem
- Register today and we’ll send you the recording for you to access at a time that suits you.
Time & Date
February 25 @ 12:45 pm - February 25 @ 2:00 pm
The cost of this event is: $32.49 - $132.24
This event has been organised by: