Normally $260 (GST Inc.) but $234 for VCOSS Members (10% discount) per person
To obtain discount please enter the code “VCOSS” into the promo code area at the time of registering on Eventbrite
There are many grants available to non-profit organisations and with a workforce with limited time to dedicate to applying for grants, how do you decide which ones are the best? Where is the best place to invest the organisation’s precious time?
The first question to ask is, “Are we grant ready?” Many organisations fail in their applications due to a lack of preparation, project clarity, sustainable outcomes and partners. Most funders have different requirements and application processes.
This fun, practical grant writing training session will help to set up a framework from which your organisation can be ready to apply for any grant, efficiently and effectively. It will give you the confidence and tools, to apply strategies which will give you the best chance of writing a successful application to a variety of sources.
This session is designed for grant writers with limited or no experience in writing grants for non-profit organisations.
What you will learn
Following this grant writing training you will be able to:
- Recognise what grants are most suitable for your organisation and where to find them
- Sell your organisation and its projects
- Define the project / program and its benefits
- Calculate the cost of the plan and prepare a budget
- Determine who are important stakeholders and partners
- Understand sustainability, and how to keep the project / program going after funding finishes
- Evaluate the project / program
This grant writing training can be delivered in the following ways:
- Face-to-face (will resume post COVID-19 restrictions)
- Online with all your board members linked in via a Zoom meeting
- Online with individual members (online workshop links listed below)
This practical and fun workshop is designed to assist grant writers and fundraising committees to understand the broader picture of grant giving and provide a base for applying for a range of grants for their organisation.
Who should attend?
Board and committee members, fundraising committees, staff and volunteers.
Time & Date
November 23 @ 11:00 am - November 23 @ 4:30 pm
The cost of this event is: $234
This event has been organised by: