The Victorian community sector is strongest when working together.
As the state peak, VCOSS convenes and supports a number of collaborations, and represents member organisations on several sector and government panels, steering groups and advisory bodies.
We also proudly work with governments, universities, NGOs, businesses, unions, service providers and other peak bodies to achieve the greatest impact, while maintaining our independence.
Want to collaborate? Drop us a line.
More about the Ageing, Disability and Mental Health Collaborative Panel
More about the Human Services and Health Partnership Implementation Committee
Ministerial Advisory Group membership:
- Family Violence Steering Committee
- Industry Taskforce
- Social Services Taskforce
- NDIS Implementation Taskforce
- Roadmap to Reform Strong Families Safe
- Public Housing Renewal Advisory Group
Other Advisory Group membership:
- NDIS Workforce Development and Transition Working Group
- NDIS Participant Readiness Working Group
- NDIS Sector Readiness Working Group
- NDIS Housing Working Group
- NDIS Cross Sector Innovation Working Group
- Roadmap for Reform Universal Services Working Group
- Department of Education and Training’s Early Childhood Development Advisory Group
- Victorian Climate Change Advisory Panel
- Victorian Child and Youth Area Partnership Implementation Group
- Victoria Police Commissioner’s Human Rights Advisory Group
- Seniors Commissioner’s Social Isolation and Loneliness and Senior Victorians Advisory Group
- HSHPIC Service Agreement Working Group (the key consultation body for the Victorian Common Funding Agreement)
- Aboriginal Children and Families Agreement and Strategic Action Plan External Working Group
- Centre for Social Impact Victorian Advisory Council
- Early Childhood Development Advisory Group
- Equal Workplaces Advisory Council
- Project Advisory Group. Registration and accreditation for Victoria’s disability workforce